SEO/ Search Engine Optimisation plays a very big part of your Google rankings. Your Boutique Hotel Website should be, very well optimized in terms of SEO. There is on-site SEO and off-site SEO. You can compare it with front and back of the house, one can not live without the other. Then there is white hat SEO and black hat SEO. As you see, more you read about SEO the more questions are popping up. One thing is for sure. If your Boutique Hotel has poor SEO, you will never be able to drive direct business to your website.
Organic Traffic Decrease
Bounce Rate Increase
Average Visit Duration Decrease
Pages Per Session Decrease
75% of SEO is off-page and 25% is on-page.
91% of US Internet users search every month.
Page titles are the most important on-page element after content.
Persuasive meta descriptions under 155 characters increase click-through rates.
The top 5 results get 75% of the clicks.
Google+ is the highest correlated social factor for SEO ranking.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%.
- For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position.